Procedure for HS 1P Chinese III (5/23/13)
目标: 1) I can create a photo story to describe my travel to China. 2) I can ask and answer simple conversation questions.
功课: 1) Practice conversation questions. 2) Study for your chapter test on Friday, 5/24. 3) Photostory / Movie project due tomorrow. 3) All oral exam due by the end of this week. 4) Turn in your Lesson Seven character worksheet.
- 1) Make audio files for each picture frame. Insert your audio file into project. Type your final detailed itinerary. 2) Volunteer to take semester oral exam.
- Submit your file to Ms. Chang’s folder under O drive, e-mail Ms. Chang with your file as an attachment, or Google Docs share with Ms. Chang. Turn in your checklist + typed itinerary at the end of the class period.
Procedure for MS 7P Chinese I (5/23/13)
Objectives: 1) I can ask and answer simple conversation questions. 2) I can study for my chapter test.
Homework: 1) Study for your chapter test. 2) Practice reading Lesson Eleven text passages. 3) Lesson Eleven character worksheet.
1. Turn in your PPT print out w/checklist. E-mail Ms. Chang your PPT file or give Ms. Chang your flash drive.
Procedure for MS 5P Exploratory Chinese (5/23/13)
Objectives: 1) I can acquire cultural knowledge about Chinese martial arts. 2) I can name colors in Chinese. 3) I can talk about myself in Chinese.
Homework: 1) Review learned colors. 2) Quiz #2: tomorrow.
- 1) Return draft #1. Makeup work (5P: Elizabeth). 2) Write / Read sentences #6 + #7.
- 1) Pass out / go over colors flashcard. Teach (hong se, huang se, hei se, bai se). 2) Introduce nger guessing game.