Procedure for HS 1P (11/21/08)
Objectives: Students will do research and work on their cultural project.
H/W: Complete your project. Due next Monday.
Work on laptop and e-mail the final project to Ms. Chang’s account.
Procedure HS 2P/9P (11/21/08)
Objectives: Students will prepare themselves for the quiz next Monday.
H/W: 1) one row for each new character. 2) Study for next Monday’s quiz.
- 1) Turn in your H/W. 2) Quiz next Monday.
- Listen to CD (textbook pages 23-28).
- Go over sample quiz questions.
- Complete oral quiz (9P).
- Practice skit.
- Cutting 1 paper pattern (double happiness).
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (11/21/08)
Objective: 1) Students will be able to describe themselves, their families and their preferences in an oral presentation. 2)
1. 1) Collect class notes. 2) Bring art supplies for your art project next Monday.
2. 1) Oral presentation. (3P only). 2) Tangram pieces/Origami (5P).
3. Watch movie (Mulan).