Procedure for HS 1P (12/11/08)
Objective: Students will be able to describe the condition (new, old, broken, or out of order) of objects.
H/W: 1) 生字一行. 2) Index card.
1) Turn in your H/W (Activity slip) and/or index card. 2) Take one copy of square paper.
2. Work on Workbook sections B, C, and D.
3. Model new characters (新, 舊, 破, 壞).
4. Listen to CD for workbook Section A (page 18).
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (12/11/08)
Objective: Students will be able to master all sentence patterns and terms through various activities.
H/W: 1) Study for quiz on next Monday. 2) Finish up crossword puzzle (2P only).
- 1) Take one copy of crossword puzzle handout. 2) Check your workbook H/W. 2) Go over the key to the H/W.
- Work on workbook section A. Go over the key to this section. Questions?
- Rock-Scissor-Cloth game.
- Collection game.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (12/11/08)
Objective: Students will learn terms/Chinese characters for numbers 6-10.
H/W: memorize 6 terms and practice writing Chinese characters 6-10 (five times each).
- 1) Return all papers. Any make up work? 2) Label/present the significance of major cities (5P only).
- Review 6 learned term. Informal assessment. Practice game.
- Teach 6 new terms (numbers/characters 6-10). Pair practice.
- Newspaper hunting activity. More chopsticks practice.