Procedure for HS 1P (2/24/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will gain knowledge about Chinese tea (history, ceremony, etc.). 2) Students will learn how to use audacity program to record their text passages. 3) Students will review various types of verbs.
功課: Practice reading passages (pages 43-47) fluently.
1. 1) Take one copy of Audacity Program Instruction handout. 2) Collect test papers/skit rubric (Rachel, Kristine, Kim). 3) Go to 2nd floor Dell lab tomorrow.
2. Go over the Audacity Instruction.
3. Go over the Verbs handout.
4. Read passages from pages 43-47.
5. Watch “Chinese Tea” DVD.
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (2/24/09)
Objectives: Students will present their PowerPoint project about their family and pets.
功課: Practice reading passages (pages 66-68) fluently.
1. 1) Return all papers. 2) Take one copy of Audacity Program Instruction handout. 3) Go to 2nd floor Dell lab tomorrow.
2. Oral presentation.
Procedure MS 3P/5P (2/24/09)
Objective: 1) Students will play a game to familiarize themselves with the direction terms. 2) Students will learn animal terms and sentence pattern for their oral presentation.
H/W: Complete three sentences.
1. Makeup quiz, if any.
2. Pass out the animals handout. Go over the terms for animals.
3. Teach new terms (zui, xihuan) and the last three sentence patterns (I like … color; I like …animals; I like …. Sports).
4. Review direction terms.
5. Game time “Pin the Tail on the Donkey.”