Procedure for HS 1P (3/5/09)
Objective: 1) Students will learn skills in asking about the price and availability of goods, expressing opinions on merchandise and making choices. 2) Students will review learned terms through a hunting game.
功課: 1) 生字一行.
1. 1) Turn in your character H/W. 2) Take one copy of Lesson 5 Text handout.
2. Dictation. Write on dry erase board.
3. Read the first four sentences in the first passage and the second passage as a class.
4. Learn new characters (宜, 還, 錯, 要, 給, 您).
5. Class work time.
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (3/5/09)
Objective: Students will show their mastery of lesson 8 by taking a quiz today.
1. 1) Check your grades over this weekend for current grades. Turn in your missed assignment for credits. 2) A quick review before Lesson 8 quiz.
2. Quiz time.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (3/5/09)
Objective: Students will gain historical knowledge about a famous summer palace in Beijing and Chinese schools.
- Movie “Summer Palace in Beijing.”
- Cultural reading packet (first page: schools in China).