Procedure for H 1P (3/25/09)
Objectives: Students will review new terms and sentence patterns through various activities.
功課: WB pages 41-42 (Sections F/G)
- 1) Take one copy of skit rubric. 2) Check your WB H/W.
- 1) Go over the new items in the rubric. 2) Go over the key to the WB pages 38 and 40.
- Group activity: Shopping.
- Conversation activity.
- Flash cards activity.
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (3/25/09)
Objectives: Students will practice learned terms and sentence patterns through a group conversation activity and a flash cards activity.
1. 1) Skit due on 3/30. 2) Lesson 9 quiz due on 4/1. 3) Audacity recording due on 4/2. 4) 2P students draw a stick for the order of presenting skit.
2. Check your WB pages 60-62 H/W.
3. Go over the key to the WB pages 60-62 H/W.
5. Conversation activity.
6. Flash cards activity.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (3/25/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will start building sentences for their oral presentation. 2) Students will be fluent in counting numbers from 1-100.
H/W: Review all learned terms (family members, supplementary words).
- Housekeeping: 1) Unit #3 quiz on next Tuesday (3/31). 2) (3P) Turn in your missed H/W?/Return papers/Tornado drill reminder. (5P) Return quiz papers/reading packet/newspaper.
- Common mistakes in newspaper hunting activity.
- (3P) Quick review before quiz #2. Tornado drill.
- (3P) Quiz #2.
- (3P) Counting from 1-100.
- (3P) Teach new terms (father, mother, older/younger brother, older/younger sister). Take notes. Pair practice.
- (5P) Teach supplementary words (sui, jia, your, ge ren). Make three sentences (I am…, I am … years old, There are … people in my family).
- (5P) Multiple game.