Procedure for HS 1P (4/22/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will practice reading fluency. 2) Students will practice writing dialogues for inviting people, responding to the invitation, and inquiring of availability.
功課: Workbook page 47 (answer in Chinese)
- 1) Turn in your character H/W. 2) Take one copy of Lesson 6 text. 3) Bring in your workbook tomorrow.
- Read text page 75 and top of page 76.
- Work with your skit partner and write down the following statements: (1) Asking about availability on certain day. (2) Inviting someone for doing something. (3) Responding to the invitation with 2 scenarios (yes and no; changing time, place or other activity suggestion). Collect your draft at the end of the class.
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (4/22/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will practice reading text passages fluently. 2) Students will retain their new terms through various activities.
功課: 1) (2P only) 生字一行 2) Workbook page 63.
1. 1) Turin in your characters H/W. 2) Take one copy of Lesson 10 text, supplementary terms and requirements for art project.
3. (2P only). Learn new characters (班, 走, 笑, 哈).
4. Quick review of body parts (肩膀, 手, 手指, 膝蓋, 腿, 腳, 腳趾, etc).
5. Song time (Where’s My Friend? / Head, Shoulder, Knees and Toe).
6. Game time (Ms. Chang Says).
7. Drawing activity.
8. Go over the supplementary terms.
9. Read Lesson 6 passages.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (4/22/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will continue to showcase their Chinese ability through an oral presentation today. 2) Students will complete their art project today.
H/W: Review your oral presentation for tomorrow, if yours is not done yet.
1. Oral presentation.
2. Complete your art project. Collect at the end of the class.