Procedure for HS 1P (4/23/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will practice reading fluency. 2) Students will practice writing dialogues for inviting people, responding to the invitation, and inquiring of availability.
- 1) Ms. Chang checks your WB H/W. 2) Check H/W key.
- Introduce a Web resource: http://pinyin.quickmandarin.com
- Learn names of some major cities (北, 京, 海, 芝, 約, 山, 雪, 梨).
- Learn new characters (父, 親, 母, 教, 作).
- Class work: workbook pages 48/49. Check your answers. (It is not required that you complete these two pages, but make sure you know how to read a table for functional purpose reading.)
- Go over skit requirements.
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (4/23/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will practice reading text passages fluently. 2) Students will .
功課: Workbook pages 66-67.
1. 1) Ms. Chang checks your WB H/W. 2) Check H/W key.
3. (2P only). Game time (Ms. Chang Says) / Drawing activity.
4. Listening comprehension (Workbook page 64). Check the key.
5. Introduce a Web resource: http://pinyin.quickmandarin.com.
6. Read Lesson 6 passages.
7. Pair/Group activities.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (4/23/09)
Objectives: Students will view a video about China Great Wall and complete a comprehension packet.
1. Turn in any late art project. Finish up the oral presentation after class.
2. DVD viewing (“China’s Lost Girls”).
3. Cultural reading.