Procedure for HS 1P (5/8/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will continue to learn new characters/terms in Lesson 7. 2) Students will gain first-hand experience sharing through a peer presentation.
功課: 1) 生字一行 2) Practice reading lesson 7 text.
1. 1) Return all papers. Take one copy of Supplementary terms/Requirements for Lesson 6 skit. 2) International Festival moves to 4:30-6:30 on 5/22. 3) Go over/review lesson 6 skit requirements (4/23). 4) Permission form (Dana) for next Monday.
2. Presentation by 費白麗.
3. Teach new characters (接, 題, 話, 出, 入).
4. Go over supplementary terms.
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (5/8/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will continue to learn new characters in lesson 11. 2) Students will be able to express their food preferences, to name some Chinese dishes and to gain knowledge of the characteristics of Chinese food and Chinese cooking.
功課: 1) 生字一行 2) Practice reading text.
- 1) Turn in your character H/W. 2) International Festival moves to 4:30-6:30 on 5/22. 3) Permission form for next Monday (2P: Ryan). 4) Audacity recording on Wednesday (5/20) at the MC classroom.
- Teach new characters (冰, 淇, 淋, 熱, 全, 肉).
- Read text pages 93-94.
- (2P only) Culture reading: text page 101. Chopsticks practice.
- (9P only) Chopsticks relay. Flashcards activity.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (5/8/09)
Objective: 1) Students will gain knowledge about housing arrangement and Chinese tea. 2) Students will practice holding chopsticks to pick up food.
- Review all learned terms. Informal assessment.
- Culture reading: 1) Chinese tea. 2) Housing.
- (3P only) Skit performance.
- Tangram piece activity.
- (5P only) Practice holding chopsticks/picking up Cheerios or Banana Nuts Cheerios.