Procedure for HS 1P (5/13/09)
Objectives: Students will start their skit preparation.
H/W: 1) Practice reading text passage. 2) Workbook pages 57/59.
- 1) Take one copy of Lesson6/Lesson 7 skit rubric. 2) GradeBook will be updated with the newest entry (Lesson 7 character H/W).
- Go over the skit rubric.
- Read text passages on pages 82-85.
- Listen to CD (textbook page 86-88)
- Class work: work on skit/workbook pages.
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (5/13/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will continue to learn new characters in lesson 11. 2) Students will start their PowerPoint preparation.
H/W: 1) 生字一行. 2) Practice reading lesson 11 text passages. 3) Start working on PP presentation.
- Turn in your character H/W.
- Learn new characters (客, 氣, 看, 別, 雞).
- Read Lesson 11 text passages on pages 93-95. Skit second half on page 94.
- Class work time.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (5/13/09)
Objective: 1) Students will finish unit #2 Numbers today. 2) Students will gain cultural knowledge about Chinese writing and pronunciation.
H/W: Review learned terms (7-10, 0, 100).
- 1) Return quiz papers. 2) Collect any H/W, if any. 3) Take makeup quiz, if any.
- Informal assessment (1-6).
- Teach new terms (7-10, 0, 100). Pair practice. Quiz on each other.
- Culture reading: Chinese writing and Chinese pronunciation.
- (3P only) Showcase Chinese publication.
6. (9P only) Fist guessing game.