Procedure for HS 1P (5/29/09)
Objective: Students will work on all writing sample questions.
H/W: Study for writing final on 6/3. 2) WB pages/Sample questions are due on 6/1.
1. 1) Start Chinese radicals unit next Monday. 2) Take one copy of Common Radical handout.
2. Finish Lesson 11 Text reading (Kevin, Tyler).
3. Class work: finish up all sample questions and workbook pages. Due next Monday.
Procedure for HS 2P/9P (5/29/09)
Objective: Students will review all writing sample questions.
H/W: Study for writing final on 6/3.
1. (2P only) Demo by Chinese 2 student.
2. Presentation (2P: Kevin, Jae-Min; 9P: Zach).
3. (9P only) Finish up Study Guide.
4. Check key to workbook pages on SmartBoard.
5. Work on sample questions. No answers will be given.
6. Listen to CD workbook page Section A. Check the key.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P (5/29/09)
Objectives: Students will finish their writing about themselves.
H/W: Study for quiz #4 on next Monday (6/1/09).
- Informal assessment.
- Go over the sports handout. Teach/Review terms again. Teach supplementary terms (ti cao, tiao wu, hua xue ban, etc).
- Go over the animal handout. Review terms again. Teach any supplementary terms.
- Write the last two sentences. Collect draft #2.
- (5P only) Teach “Happy Birthday” song in Chinese.