HS 1P/9P (11/9/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will start back nasal sounds today. 2) Students will practice their writing/speaking skills through a Monday sharing routine.
Homework: 1) Review all learned terms today. 2) Practice reading lesson 4 text.
1. 1) Take one copy of Skit checklist. 2) Audacity tomorrow (1P: media center; 9P: Dell Lab at 2nd Floor). 3) Parent-teacher conference confirmation slip sent home today. 4) Ms. Chang is not available tomorrow after school due to a staff meeting.
2. 1) Go over checklist. 2) Read over Lesson 4 text. 3) Dictation.
3. (1P only) Monday sharing. Turn in your 5-sentence paragraph.
4. (1P only) Teach back nasal sounds.
5. Class work: finalize your skit script.
HS 2P (11/9/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will polish their Chinese speaking/writing skills through a Monday sharing routine and a question and answer conversation session. 2) Students will start their new lesson.
功課: 1) 中文二學生: Practice reading Lesson Two text. 生字一行. Due tomorrow. 2) 中文三學生: Finalize your skit script.
1. Lesson Two makeup test (Amelia, Trey, Josiah, Kaitlyn, Victoria, Michael). Listening comprehension will be read by Rachel.
2. Other students get into your new group (see below). Monday sharing. Turn in your 5-sentence paragraph.
3. Whole class Q/A session. 中文三學生 lead your group.
4. 1) 中文三學生take one copy of Ni Hao 3 Lesson One Supplementary Terms handout and one skit checklist. 中文二學生: take one copy of Ni Hao 2 Lesson Three character list. 2) Audacity tomorrow (Dell Lab at 2nd Floor). 3) Turn in any missing work (character assignment, pen pal letters). If (Kevin, Brianna, Eric, Cecilia, Mike, Amelia, Jae-Min, ) not turned in by tomorrow, 10 points will be taken from this quarter!! 4) parents-teacher conference confirmation slips sent home today. 5) 4) Ms. Chang is not available tomorrow after school due to a staff meeting.
5. 中文二學生: 1) Pair read Lesson Two text. 2) New characters (面, 左, 邊, 右, 旁).
6. 中文三學生: Model new characters (數, 注, 意, 懂, 問, 題, 作, 業, 忘).
MS 3P/5P (11/9/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will practice their writing/speaking skills through a Monday sharing routine. 2) Students play “Pin the Tail on the Donkey” game. 3) Students start a new color unit today.
Homework: Review all learned color terms.
1. Monday sharing. Turn in your 5-sentence paragraph.
2. Quick review. Quiz.
3. Pass back oral presentation draft #1. Fix mistakes and turn in makeup work.
4. Teach new terms (green, red, black, white, yellow).
5. Review direction terms (shang, xia, xiang, hou, zuo, you).
6. Game time: Pin the Tail on the Donkey.