HS 1P/9P (11/19/09)
Objectives: Students will be able to hold simple conversations in the class.
Homework: One row for each new character (的, 概, 客, 氣, 嗎).
1. 1) Turn in your 6-character (什, 麼, 不, 知, 道, 那) homework. 2) Missing work 1P: (Caitlyn–characters, Heidi—2 characters/binder, Maggie-characters/audacity, Erica-character/audacity/skit, Ashley—skit/audacity, Michaela-audacity/binder, Colin—5-sentence paragraph); 9P (Jeremie—audacity; Cory: audacity/skit; Eddie-skit/binder; Mitchell: binder). Complete everything before tomorrow; otherwise no credit. 3) Dance performance at Akron Civic Theater tomorrow night. You get in for free. Adult $6.00 and two tickets for $10.00!
2. Teach new characters (的, 概, 客, 氣, 嗎).
3. Reach textbook pages 34-35.
4. Q/A session.
5. Finish up puzzle activity if you had not done so.
6. (9P only) Continue/Sound out loud Review Sounds #1 (Sentences #13-#16).
HS 2P (11/19/09)
Objectives: 1) Chinese II students will be able to talk about their home environment, including their dwelling, rooms and furniture. 2) Chinese III students will be able to describe how well/bad they do in the test.
功課: 1) 中文二: 生字一行 (沙, 發, 唱, 歌, 夜). Draft of diagram/description of your floor plan. Due next Monday. 2) 中文三: 生字一行 (計, 算, 記, 樓, 棟). Making sentences (别…, 如果… 的話).
1. Dance performance at Akron Civic Theater tomorrow night. You get in for free. Adult $6.00 and two tickets for $10.00!
2. 中文二: 1) Turn in your 5-character homework (洗, 衣, 廁, 所, 浴). 2) Ms. Chang checks the completeness of your WB page 24 Section H. 3) Missing work (Kevin: audacity/5-sentence paragraph?; Trey: audacity). 4) Learn new characters (沙, 發, 唱, 歌, 夜). 5) Writing task—draw a simple diagram showing your house/apartment diagram (If it is a 2-story house, then 2 floor plans); write down details of all rooms and relative positions. Use textbook page 31 as your reference.
中文三學生: 1) Turn in your 5-character homework (借, 用, 自, 己, 難). 2) Ms. Chang checks the completeness of your WB page 4 Section D. 3) Model difficult characters (考, 透, 漢, 術). 4) Go over key to WB page 1 Section A / page 4 Section D. 5) Learn new characters (計, 算, 記, 樓, 棟). 6) Read textbook page 3.
MS 3P/5P (11/19/09)
Objectives: Students will present their oral presentation to showcase their Chinese learning.
1. 1) Turn in any makeup art project, if any. 2) Q/A session.
2. Oral presentation.
3. (3P only) Showcase art project.