HS 1P/9P (11/30/09)
Objective: Students will demonstrate their mastery of Lesson Five materials.
1. 1) Turn in your 5-sentence paragraph. Papers will be returned tomorrow for Tuesday sharing. 2) Interim report will be sent home this Friday. All grades are due tomorrow. 3) All papers need to show your Chinese name from now on. Points will be taken away if you do not write/use your Chinese name.
2. Quick review.
4. Practice reading Review Sounds #1.
HS 2P (11/30/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will be able to polish their speaking/writing skills through a Monday sharing routine. 2) Chinese II students will learn expressions to describe conditions of items. 3) Chinese III students will learn terms for school floor plan.
功課: 1) 中文二: 生字一行 (怎, 回, 事, 套, 新). WB pages 19/28. 2) 中文三: 1) 生字一行 (辦, 久, 流, 利, 虎). 2) Study for your Lesson One part I quiz tomorrow.
1. 1) Monday sharing. 2) Interim report will be sent home this Friday. All grades are due tomorrow.
2. 中文二: 1) Take one copy of Lesson Three text. 2) Lesson Three quiz on next Thursday (12/10). 3) Learn new characters (怎, 回, 事, 套, 新). 4) Practice reading paragraphs 1, 2, & 4. 5) Pair activity for Pin the Tail on the Donkey game: students practice giving/understanding commands (上, 下, 左, 右, 前, 後). 6) Kirsten ready for modeling Macarena?
3. 中文三學生: 1) Take a Lesson One Study Guide and one copy of HS floor plan. 2) Independent study: study guide & HS floor plan. 3) Learn new characters (辦, 久, 流, 利, 虎).
MS 3P/5P (11/30/09)
Objectives: Students and teacher get to know one another and expectations.
Homework: 1) Signature slips due on Wednesday (12/2). 2) Student Inventory due tomorrow. 3) Quiz #1 next Friday (12/11). First 5-sentence paragraph due on next Monday (12/7).
1. Pass out/Go over Ms. Chang’s Classroom Rules and Grading Policy.
2. Pass out/Go over Student Inventory.