HS 1P/9P (11/16/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will start reviewing all learned sounds today. 2) Students will practice their writing/speaking skills through a Monday sharing routine.
Homework: 1) Review all learned sentences today. 2) Practice reading lesson 5 text.
1. 1) Take one set of Review Sounds #1 handout. 2) Turn in your 5-character homework (毛, 筆, 橡, 皮, 這). 3) Lesson 5 quiz on 11/24 (?).
2. Monday sharing. Turn in your 5-sentence paragraph. 2) Speaking practice (這是…).
3. Pass back all papers (audacity, 5-sentence paragraph, audacity, etc).
4. Teach Review sounds #1.
5. Read text page 32 passages.
HS 2P (11/16/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will polish their Chinese speaking/writing skills through a Monday sharing routine. 2) Chinese II students will describe relative position of things. 3) Chinese III students will express their school life experience (subjects).
功課: 1) 中文二學生: WB page 18 (Section B) / read text page 24. 生字一行 (花, 園, 池, 陽, 台, 庫). 2) 中文三學生: WB pages 1-2. Answer in Chinese (based on your schedule). Read text page 2.
1. Audacity makeup (Brianna, Trey, Kevin). Pen Pal letters (Kevin, Eric, Michael, Sarah, Jae-Min).
2. Monday sharing. Turn in your 5-sentence paragraph.
3. 中文二學生: 1) Write / Speak on simple sentences ( < who> 坐在我 < relative position > ). Collect. 2) Pair activities: read Lesson Three text; look and response (< object 1 > 在 < object 2> < relative position>). 3) Learn new characters (花, 園, 池, 陽, 台, 庫).
4. 中文三學生: 1) Read textbook pages 1 and 7. 2) Go over/explain page 2. 3) Go over Supplementary Terms handout. 4) Speaking practice.
MS 3P/5P (11/16/09)
Objectives: 1) Students will practice their writing/speaking skills through a Monday sharing routine. 2) Students will play with Tangram pieces.
Homework: Review all learned color terms.
1. Monday sharing. Turn in your 5-sentence paragraph.
2. Quick review. Quiz #4 (colors).
3. Pass back oral presentation draft #2. Fix mistakes and turn in a completely correct draft.
4. (3P only) Practice reading all ten sentences.
5. Tangram pieces.