HS 1P/9P (2/22/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will continue to learn lesson 7. 2) Students will review sentence patterns learned from lesson 2 to lesson 7.
Homework: One row for each new character (對, 起, 關, 係, 說).
1. 1) Questions about your grades in ProgressBook? 2) Listening comprehension at 2nd F. lab this Friday (2/26). Lesson 8 quiz is on next Tuesday (3/2/10). Audacity is on next Wednesday, 3/3.
2. Teach new characters (對, 起, 關, 係, 說).
3. Read text pages 66-68.
4. Dry erase board activity: Review sentence patterns from Lesson 2 to Lesson 7.
HS 2P (2/22/10)
Objectives: 1) Chinese II students will review for lesson 4 test on 2/24. 2) Chinese III students will use direction terms to give/follow directions to get to places.
功課: 1) 中文二: study for quiz on Wednesday. 2) 中文三: 生字一行 (南, 座, 坐, 迷).
1. 中文二: 1) Take one copy each of study guide and skit rubric. Skit due/perform on next Tuesday (3/2/10). Listening comprehension at 2 F. on this Friday (2/26). Lesson 4/lesson 2 audacity is on next Wednesday, 3/3. 2) Work on your skit with a partner.
2. 中文三: 1) Turn in your character assignment (坐, 務, 流, 利, 高, 興). 2) Check answer key to WB page 23. 3) Learn new characters (南, 座, 坐, 迷). 4) Go over text page 24 with terms (帶—take/bring, 參觀—visit a formal place such as factory/tourist spot/museum/school etc, 打坐, 時—during …., 要—want/ask , 用–use, 點菜, 服務生—waiter/waitress, 流利–fluently, 高興–happy, 過—after (verb), 上午, 中午, 早飯, 午飯, 迷路—get lost, 路人—passerby, 這裡–here, 那裡–there, 哪裡–where) and measure words (座, 家).
MS 3P/5P (2/22/10)
Objectives: Students will start a new unit today (colors).
Homework: Review learned terms.
1. (5P) 1) Review. 2) Quiz.
2. Missing work (3P: Megan, Joe—5-sentence oral presentation draft; 5P: Disha—connecting the dots. Nate—origami).
3. Make color flash cards—get colored strips, index cards, glue. Write characters and pinyins for black color card. Collect at the end of the class period.
4. Browse through cook books, if you are done with making flash cards.
5. Teach new terms (red, black, white, yellow).