HS 1P/9P (4/13/10)
Objective: Students will complete their Lessons 8 & 9 skit today.
Homework: Practice your script for performance on Thursday/Friday.
1. 1) Take one instruction sheet. Use your checklist as your guide. Make sure you include all components in your final work. Collect at the end of the class or turn in at the beginning of the class tomorrow. 2) Missing PP draft (1P: James, Colin, Brad, Erin, Ryan, Ashley; 9P: Jeremie, Eddie, Shauna, David, Cam, Joel, Daniel, Cory, Mitchell, Kayla). 3) Compete software evaluation sheet by this Friday (Caitlin, Lillian, Kathryn, Michaela, Jay, Wyatt, Colin, Heidi, Adam Y., Ericka, Ashley, Nathaniel, Bryan, Devon, Antonio, Erin; 9P: Jeremie, Eddie, Kayla, Shauna, Anthony, Cam, Joel, Cory, Mitchell). 4) Audacity (1P: Ashley; 9P: Cory). 5) Lesson 9 test: (9P: Cory). 6) Return all papers.
2. If you are done, log onto www.stackstudy.com or www.semanda.com to practice review games (flash cards), or log onto http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/chinese/real_chinese for enrichment materials.
HS 2P (4/13/10)
Objectives: 1) Chinese III students will work on their PP project today. 2) Chinese II students will work on their skit today.
Homework: Lesson 3 skit/PP project due on next Monday (4/19).
1. 1) Complete software evaluation sheet (Kevin, Kirsten, Michael C., Amelia, Zach, Eric, Trey, Kaitlyn, Sarah, Jae, Victoria, Kay Leigh; Candace, Ray, Marissa, Michael M., Dean, Kristine, Christina, Rachel) by this Friday. 2) Makeup quiz (Dean, Marissa, Rachel). 3) Return all papers.
2. 中文二: Take one instruction sheet. Use your checklist as your guide. Make sure you include all components in your final work.
3. 中文三: Take one copy of Lesson 3 checklist w/details and instruction sheet. Make sure you meet requirements in your final work.
MS 3P/5P (4/13/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will continue to learn colors. 2) Students will continue to work on their oral presentation sentences.
Homework: Review all terms.
1. 1) Return quiz papers to 3P students. 2) Makeup work (3P: Jacie-flash cards and draft #1; 5P: Taylor, Madie M., Tim T.—unit #3 quiz; Tim T.: draft 1; Taylor, Madie M., Tim T., Chad: flash cards).
2. Quick review (red, black, white, yellow).
3. Teach new terms (blue, green, purple, brown).
4. Pass out/go over Chinese zodiac handout. Know 12 animals and read legend about panda.
5. Finish sentence #7.
6. Model how to enter Chinese pinyins on the computer.