HS 1P/9P (4/14/10)
Objective: 1) Students will start Lesson 10 today. 2) Students will practice skit/conversation.
Homework: 1) Practice your script for performance on Thursday/Friday. 2) One row for each new character.
1. 1) Take one copy of Lesson 10 character list and a square paper. 2) Turn in your Lessons 8/9 skit w/checklist.
2. Browse through lesson 10 text to get a general idea. What needs to be included in PP?
3. Learn new characters (頭, 髮, 眼, 睛, 眉).
4. Introduce a future Voki assignment w/competition.
5. Practice skit presentation. + conversation practice.
頭 (Tóu: head):
髮 (Fǎ: hair):
HS 2P (4/14/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will learn a Chinese folk song today. 2) Chinese III students will learn new characters.
Homework: 1) 中文三: 生字一行. 2) 中文二: WB page 44 / Section I.
1. 1) Return papers. 2) Take one copy of lyrics. 3) Lesson 3 / lesson 5 test on Monday (4/26). 2. Teach a Chinese song “childhood”.
2. 中文二: Independent work: read text passages on pages 55-59. Work with your partner on your skit.
3. 中文三: Learn new characters (場, 搖, 滾, 興, 趣).
場 (chǎng: measure word for activities, shows, ball games, or movies / field): http://stroke-order.learningweb.moe.edu.tw/word_detail.jsp?big5=B3F5&page_n=1&number=24155
興 (xìng: interest, happy): http://stroke-order.learningweb.moe.edu.tw/word_detail.jsp?big5=BFB3&page_n=1&number=29051
MS 3P/5P (4/14/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will finish up colors unit today. 2) Students will continue to work on their oral presentation sentences.
Homework: Review all learned terms.
1. Quick review (red, black, white, yellow, blue, green, purple, brown).
2. Teach new terms (pink, orange, grey, like, the best).
3. Culture reading: Chinese zodiac animals and animal signs.
4. Go over animal supplementary terms.
5. Build sentence #8.