HS 1P/9P (4/27/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will be able to read Lesson Ten text passages fluently. 2) Students will work on workbook pages to prepare for Lesson Ten test.
Homework: Practice audacity on Thursday, 4/29.
1. 1) Audacity is Thursday (4/29). Add sentences (your physical appearance, your grade, and description about your friend) to your PPT draft #3. Draft #4 will be collected at the end of class period that day. 2) Return papers (paragraph, characters). 3) Lesson Ten test on Tuesday, 5/4. 4) Take one copy of Lesson 10 text passage slip. 5) MS students turn in following work, please (Voki: Adam F., Lillian, Michaela ; paragraph in Chinese characters: Adam F., James, Melissa, Michaela, Adam Y.)
2. Listen to CD / WB page 64 / Section C. Go over the answer key.
3. Class work: WB page 66. Go over the answer key.
4. Conversation practice.
5. Go over lesson 10 text passages.
6. Pair activity: read your PPT file to a partner.
HS 2P (4/27/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will be able to polish their Chinese speaking skill through a Monday Sharing activity. 2) Students will prepare for their audacity on Thursday, 4/29.
Homework: Practice audacity reading.
1. 中文二: Skit presentation (Leshe, Amelia, Brianna, Kaitlyn, Zach, Jae-Min, Sarah and Cecilia ). Read your Lesson Five text.
2. 中文三: 1) Tuesday Sharing. 2) Writing assignment: invitation card/letter: birthday/graduate party (specify date, time, place, program/activities, etc.). Checklist/Rubric will follow within the next few days. Due next Friday (5/7). 3) Check PPT grade? After class, please! 4) Pair activity: read text passages on pages 38-41.
MS 3P/5P (4/27/10)
Objectives: 3P/5P students will get to know Ms. Chang, simple Chinese greetings, classroom rules and grading policy.
Homework: 1) Signature slip. Due this Friday. 2) (5P) Student Inventory and signature slip.
1. (3P) 1) Go over Ms. Chang’s Classroom Rules and Grading Policy. 2) Ms. Chang introduces herself. 3) Go over Hanyu Pinyin handout.
2. (5P) 1) Pass out Ms. Chang’s Classroom Rules. 2) Work on Student Inventory as a class. Collect at the end of the class. 3) Ms. Chang introduces herself. 4) Pass out / Go over Hanyu Pinyin handout as a class.