HS 1P/9P (4/28/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will be able to read Lesson Ten text passages fluently for tomorrow’s audacity recording. 2) Students will review for Lesson Ten test.
Homework: Practice reading Lesson Ten text passage.
1. 1) Audacity is tomorrow. Add sentences (your physical appearance, your grade, and description about your friend) to your PPT draft #3. Draft #4 will be collected at the end of class period that day. 2) Lesson Ten test on Tuesday, 5/4.
2. (9P) Go over Lesson 10 text passages.
3. (9P) Browse through Lesson Eleven text.
4. (9P) DVD: Taiwan.
5. (9P) Class work: Finish up all incomplete work. Free time.
** Only 20 minutes for 1P today due to assemblies at 2P (first half for freshmen and sophomores—40 minutes of substance abuse and second half for juniors and seniors—40 minutes of college safety).
HS 2P (4/28/10)
Objectives: 1) Chinese II students will be able to polish their Chinese speaking skill through a Wednesday sharing activity.
Homework: Practice reading Lesson Five text passages.
1. 中文二: 1) Skit presentation (Sarah/Cecilia). 2) Amelia, Leshe, Zach, talk to Ms. Chang, please. Set up makeup test day/time (Josiah, Kaitlyn). 3) Wednesday sharing. 4) Practice reading your Lesson Five text passages. 5) Return papers (skit/Lesson Five quiz) for review. Collect.
2. 中文三: 1) Take one copy of Lesson Three Study Guide. Return papers (PPT) for review. Collect. Candace and Rachel talk to Ms. Chang, please. 2) Go over study guide. Questions? 3) Practice reading your Lesson Three text passages on pages 38-41.
MS 5P (4/28/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will continue to learn basic greeting terms. 2) Students will gain geographic knowledge through a reading activity.
Homework: 1) Signature slip. Due on this Friday. 2) Student Inventory due today.
1. 1) Quiz #1 on Friday (5/7). 5-sentence paragraph due on next Monday (5/3). 3) Collect homework (signature and Student Inventory).
2. 5P) 1) Quick review (Ni Hao). 2) Continue to learn greeting terms (Ni Shi, Wo Shi, Zai Jian). 3) Finish up Hanyu Pinyin handout. 4) Pass out / Go over the reading packet.
** No 3P due to OAT (math) today.