HS 1P/9P (4/30/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will review their PPT draft #4 and audacity. 2) Students will gain knowledge about Three Gorges Dam in a DVD viewing session.
Homework: Study for Lesson Ten test!
1. 1) Turn in your work (PPT draft #4, etc). Lesson Ten test is on next Tuesday, 5/4. Study guide and PPT checklist will be passed out on next Monday. 2) Return audacity and PPT draft #4 for review. Collect. 3) Missing work (1P: PPT draft #4: Nathaniel, Ashley, Bryan. Devon, Ericka, Ryan / Audacity: Erin, Bryan, Ashley, Ericka / Lesson Ten writing assignment: Ryan; 9P; 10-sentence paragraph in Pinyin: Ericka / Voki: Ashley, Bryan, Devon, Ericka, Ryan / 15-sentence paragraph about physical appearance and a friend: Ashley, Bryan, Devon, Ryan)
(9P: Audacity: Derek, Jeremie, Daniel, Ryan, Kayla; Lesson Ten writing assignment: Derek, Daniel, Kayla, Mitchell; 15-sentence paragraph about your physical appearance and a friend: Eddie, Kayla, Cameron, Daniel / Voki: Jeremie, David, Kayla, Daniel, Benita)
2. Questions on your work? Individual consultation.
3. DVD: The Lost Treasure of Three Gorges Dam (Asia Expansion).
4. Free time (10 minutes): finish up all your incomplete work.
HS 2P (4/30/10)
Objectives: 1) Chinese III students will show their mastery of Lesson Three. 2) Chinese II students will prepare/practice conversation questions for their oral semester exam.
Homework: 1) 中文三: WB page 42. 2) 中文三 / 中文二: 5-sentence Monday Sharing.
1. 中文三: 1) Quick review. 2) Lesson Three test.
2. 中文二: 1) Get one copy of Lessons 4-6 Conversation Questions. Study and practice with a partner if you are done with all required work in Chinese class. 2) Missing work: Monday sharing: Kevin, Amelia, Zach, Brianna, Leshe, Kara, Victoria / Lesson Five test: Sarah, Brianna, Josiah / Skit: Amelia, Zach. Turn in all work before next Tuesday. Interim will be passed out next week.
MS 3P/5P (4/30/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will gain geographic knowledge about China through a DVD viewing session. 2) Students will continue to learn more basic greeting terms. 3) Students will practice chopsticks to pick up cereals.
Homework: 1) 5-sentence paragraph for Monday Sharing. 2) Review all learned terms.
1. 1) Collect signature slip and Student Inventory. 2) 5-sentence paragraph due on next Monday.
2. 1) Quick review. 2) Teach new terms (Zai Jian, Xie Xie, Bu Xie, 5P only: Bu Ke Qi).
3. (3P) Complete your reading packet. Collect.
4. (5P only) DVD viewing. Complete your reading packet. Collect.
5. (5P) Pass out chopsticks. Practice picking up cereals next week.
** No 8th graders at 3P due to OAT science session. 3P students stayed at Mrs. Boyne’s classroom.