HS 1P/9P (5/5/10)
Objectives: 1) 1P students will learn the requirements for PPT project. 2) Students will start lesson 11 today.
Homework: One row for each character.
1. 1) Take one set of character list and a square paper. 2) Pass back test paper for review. Questions? 3) Makeup test (Adam Y.)
2. (1P) Go over PPT checklist.
3. Learn new characters (餓, 吃, 想, 渴, 喝)
4. (9P) Practice conversation questions.
HS 2P (5/5/10)
Objectives: 1) Chinese II/III students will start lesson 7 and lesson 5 today. 2) Practice conversation questions.
1. Homework: 生字一行
3. 1) Take one set of character list. 2) Check H/W completeness. Go over answer key. 3) Louisa Armstrong will visit Chinese III on Friday morning.
4. 中文二: 1) Learn new characters (鈴, 位, 叔, 等, 夫). Independent work: 2) Go over text pages 82-83. 3) Practice conversation questions.
5. 中文三: 1) Learn new characters (邀, 壽, 麵, 準, 陪). Independent work: 2) Go over text pages 62-63. 3) Practice conversation question on cards.
MS 3P/5P (5/5/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will practice cutting paper patterns. 2) Students will finish up learning 8 Chinese characters.
Homework: 1) Review learned terms. 2) Finish paper patterns.
1. 1) Quick review. 2) (3P) Learn new terms (dui bu qi, mei guan xi).
2. Culture reading: Chinese writing. (5P) Showcase Chinese publications.
3. Learn/write Chinese characters (tree, mountain, fire, water, people, mouth). (5P) Collect.
4. Cut paper patterns (longevity, double happiness). Show to Ms. Chang for credit.