Starting at 1:40 PM today, all students will clean up their locker. Except for textbooks and school supplies for Monday and test days, all other items (food, clothes, & accessories) need to be taken home or thrown away. Decoration has to be taken down from the locker. Garbage bags will be provided. You are welcome to donate supplies that are in mint condition. The school will recycle them for a good cause. You need to have Ms. Chang sign off before you go back to 9P class.
Any other permission slip? You have to go to attendance office if you do not have it today.
HS 1P/9P (6/4/10)
Objectives: 1) Students will review terms through flash cards, conversation cards and jeopardy game. 2) Students will finish up the story about Ruth Hawkness.
Homework: Study for semester exam.
1. 1) Collect textbooks. If you forget your textbook on the test day, you will not be able to get a textbook from Ms. Chang on test day.
2. HS students (Andrew-audacity, Ryan—oral and PPT) finish up your makeup work in class.
3. (9P only): Finish up all makeup work (Joel—oral, Kayla-PPT, Mitchell—PPT or audacity).
4. DVD: China: The Panda Adventure.
5. Jeopardy game.
6. Flash cards / Conversation questions.
7. Independent work: review flash cards and work on your study guide.
HS 2P (6/4/10)
Objectives: Students will take their oral semester exam today.
Homework: Study for semester exam (MC and writing).
1. 1) Collect textbooks. If you forget your textbook on the test day, you will not be able to get a textbook from Ms. Chang. 2) The following students talk to Ms. Chang, please (Kevin, Michael).
2. Chinese II students finish up your oral semester exam.
3. Independent work: review flash cards and work on your study guide.
4. Michael C. & Alex’s skit, if time allows.
MS 3P/5P (6/4/10)
Objectives: 1) 5P students will finish up their oral presentation today. 2) Students will learn body part terms through games and song. 3) Students will finish viewing the DVD about the famous Monkey King.
1. 1) Return art projects. 2) Tayler and Dani take quiz #4 test.
2. Turn in all makeup work (art project, etc).
3. (5P) Oral presentation.
4. Teach new terms, song and game (body parts).
5. DVD: China: The Panda Adventure.
6. Follow the leader game.