Procedure for HS Chinese IV (9/22/11)
目标 (MùBiāo): 我會/会中文會話/会话.
功课: 1) Study for vocabulary quiz (Lesson Five Part I). 2) Study for Chapter test Part I).
Practice conversation questions.
Procedure for HS Chinese III (9/22/11)
目标 (MùBiāo): 1) 我會/会中文會話/会话. 2) 我會/会認/认中國/国字.
功课: 1) Study for vocabulary quiz (Lesson 9 terms + Ni Hao 2 Lessons 1-3) tomorrow. 2) Review conversation questions.
- 1) Take one copy of 3rd skit checklist. Go over the special requirement in the checklist. 2) Conversation question practice. 3) Word recognition game (下雨, 刮風, 涼快, 暖和, 下雪, 悶熱, 晴朗, 氣溫, 寒流, 天氣, 夏天, 冬天, 春天, 秋天). 4) Go over/Highlight Ni Hao 2 Character Recognition List.
- Seat work: WB page 77.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (9/22/11)
Objectives: 1) I can read math expressions in Chinese. 2) I can read Chinese text passages. 3) I can explain what Mid-Autumn Festival is about.
Homework: 1) Review b, p, m, f handout for quiz #5 tomorrow. 2) Review learned characters.
- 1) Dictation (b, p, m, f). 2) Quick review (加, 減, 乘, 以). 3) Read text passages on pages 18-19. 4) Pair activity: Number game.
- Write 10 sentences about Mid-Autumn Festival (when to celebrate, how to celebrate, who celebrate, where to go, what is it, why—legends?). Collect.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (9/22/11)
Objectives: 1) I can make origami. 2) I can learn from other students’ art project and get ideas for my own. 3) I can acquire knowledge about Chinese family structure.
Homework: Review learned term for quiz #3 (Friday, 9/23/11).
- 1) Quick review (baba, mama, didi, meimei, jiejie, gege, jia, ge ren, you, liang, de, sheng ri, nian, he). 2) Practice reading sentences #1-#5. 3) (5P) Collect your draft.
- Making Origimi: pinwheel and gift box.