Procedure for HS Chinese III (10/6/11)
目标 (MùBiāo): I can understand description of a weather report.
功课: 1) Study for your reading comprehension. 2) WB pages 78/82. Use complete sentences. Due Next Monday, 10/10/11.
- 1) Turn in your 5-sentence writing assignment and 4th skit draft. 2) Write down your testing room assignment (Wednesday, 10/12). 3) Skit performance: Tuesday & Thursday, 10/11/11 & 10/13/11. Lesson Nine chapter test: Monday, 10/17/11.
- Video Clips: 1) http://english.cntv.cn/program/learnchinese/20101223/105335.shtml, 2) http://english.cntv.cn/program/learnchinese/20101227/102572.shtml.
- Go over text passage on pages 107-108.
- Listening comprehension: WB pages 78 (Section D) and 82 (Section H).
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (10/6/11)
Objectives: I can tell the difference among g, k, h, q, and x.
Homework: Review learned syllables. 2) Write new characters.
- 1) Turn in your math worksheet (2P: Andrew B., Ben, Brynne, Alex, Lana; 7P: Justin/Mason). Missing typing work/recording (2P: Joy, Alexandra, Laura, Ben, James, T.J., Jennifer, Travis, Jonah; 7P: Weston, Jackson, Amari, Maddy, Mason, Michael, Julia, Syam—highlighted slip/Amari, Maddy, Mason, Michael) & character definitions. 3) Math equation quiz (2P: Colin, Alex, Brynne, Jonah).
- 1) Dictation (g, k, h). 2) Teach (q, x).
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (10/6/11)
Objectives: 1) I can understand Ms. Chang’s classroom rules and grading policy. 2) I can complete a Student Inventory worksheet.
Homework: 1) Student Inventory. Due tomorrow. 2) Signature slip due Monday, 10/10/11.
1. Sit on assigned seat.
2. Get students’ team assignment information.
3. Pass out, go over and fill in the Student Inventory. Collect.
4. Pass out and go over Ms. Chang’s Classroom Rules and Grading Policy.