Procedure for HS Chinese III (10/7/11)
目标 (MùBiāo): 1) I can describe weather. 2) I can converse in Chinese.
功课: 1) WB pages 78/82. 2) Finalize your 4th skit. Perform on Tuesday/Thursday.
- 1) Reading comprehension quiz. 2) Return 5-sentence assignment and skit draft.
- WB page 88 #6-#8.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (10/7/11)
Objectives: 1) I can tell the difference among g, k, h, j, x, and q. 2) I can review key points for chapter test.
Homework: Study for your chapter test.
- 1) Take one copy of Lesson Three Chapter test Study Guide. 2) Go over Study Guide. 3) Lesson Three Chapter test: Monday, 10/10/11. Turn in your Lesson Two Characters worksheet next Monday. Consonants g, k, h, j, q, x quiz: Tuesday, 10/11/11.
- 1) Dictation (x, q). 2) Teach (j).
** 36 minutes / period today due to pep assembly today.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (10/7/11)
Objectives: 1) I can explain what Hanyu Pinyin is. 2) I can say simple greeting terms. 3) I can understand Ms. Chang’s grading policy and classroom rules.
Homework: Review learned greeting terms and Hanyu Pinyin handout.
1. Go over Grading Policy and Classroom Rules.
2. Pass out and go over The Introduction to the Hanyu Pinyin/Basic Greeting Expressions handout.
3. Teach simple greeting terms (3P: Ni Hao; 5P: Ni Hao, Ni Shi, Wo Shi).
** 36 minutes for 3P and 50 minutes for 5P today.