Procedure for HS Chinese IV (11/14/11)-after school
目标 (MùBiāo): I can describe symptoms of sickness; I can follow medical instructions; I can write notes of absence.
功课: 1) Lesson Six Chapter test: Monday, 11/21/11. 2) 4th reading comprehension: Friday, 11/19/11. 3) WB pages 70 (#1-#5, #7) and 71 (#1-#4, #6, #8). 4) Final version: Friday, 11/19/11. 4) 3-minute oral quiz: Tuesday, 11/22/11.
- 1) Read text passages on pages 79-80. 2) Go over 5th skit. 3) Check WB pages 61-62. 4) Take Lesson Six Vocabulary Quiz.
- Listening comprehension: WB page 63 (Section D)
Procedure for HS Chinese III (11/14/11)
目标 (MùBiāo): 1) I can sustain a 2-minute conversation. 2) I can recite Chinese ancient poems. .
功课: 1) Review all possible conversation questions. Oral quiz tomorrow. 2) Lesson Two character definitions. 3) Write new characters. Know their meaning and pronunciation by Thursday.
- 1) Take one copy of Oral Quiz rubric and one copy of poems. 2) Go over rubric and clarification/negotiation strategies. 3) Read text passages on pages 5.
- 1) Pair conversation practice. 2) Clarification / negotiation strategies.
- Go over two poems: reading/singing.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (11/14/11)
Objectives: 1) I can utilize website tools to review learned materials. 2) I can sight read text passages fluently.
Homework: Study for your chapter test (Tuesday, 11/15/11)
- 1) Take one microphone/headset and one copy of highlighted text passages. Turn in your 2 sentences homework.
- Export your recording as < lastname >.WAV or < lastname >.MP3. Drag to O drive under Ms. Chang’s 2p or 7p subfolder. Write your name on highlighted slip and return both slips.
- Go to Ms. Chang’s folder under P drive, click Ni Hao 1 Lesson 4 and play review game.
- Go to http://www.yellowbridge.com/chinese/fc-options.php?deck=nh-1 to review flashcards.
- Go to http://www.digitaldialects.com/Chinese.htm to play numbers, date and month, and greeting terms game.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (11/14/11)
Objectives: 1) I can name colors in Chinese. 2) I can talk about myself in Chinese.
Homework: 1) Practice reading your 10 sentences. Oral presentation: Thursday, 11/17/11. 2) Complete your art project. Due: Wednesday, 11/16/11.
- 1) Quick review. 2) Quiz #4. Makeup work (5P: Jason, Sarah). 3) Pair practice reading 10 sentences. 4) Go over submission methods (flash drive, e-mail, H drive, O drive).
- Tangram piece game: Part II