Procedure for HS 1P Chinese III (11/16/11)
Objectives: I can talk about class schedule, preferences of school subjects, exam preparation, and exam result.
Homework: 1) Round robin reading (text page 5): Friday, 11/19/11. 2) 4th Reading comprehension quiz: Monday, 11/21/11. 3) Poems: on/before Tuesday, 11/22/11.
- Turn in your Lesson One character worksheet.
- Lesson One chapter test.
- Memorize your poems and carefully review reading comprehension packet.
Procedure for MS 2P/7P Chinese I (11/16/11)
Objectives: 1) I can create a skit to greet, introduce, and welcome people. 2) I can tell differences among various compound vowels. 3) I can sight read sentences fluently.
Homework: 1) Work on your skit. Work and performance due on Tuesday, 11/22/11. 2) Oral quiz (Review Sounds 1 page 5): Monday, 11/21/11. 3) Compound vowels (2) quiz: Tuesday, 11/29/11.
1. 1) Captains check character definitions. Take one copy of Compound Vowels (2) handout. 3) (7P) Complete reviewing checklist. 4) Return papers. 5) (2P) Change seats? 6) Makeup work?? 7) Skit clarification—video shooting requirements…
2. 1) Teach Compound Vowels (2). 2) Go over Review Sounds 1 packet: page 5.
3. Pair work: skit.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P Exploratory Chinese (11/16/11)
Objectives: I can create an art project using 10 Chinese terms.
Homework: Practice reading your 10 sentences. Oral presentation tomorrow.
- Turn in your art project.
- Presentation ó Browse through Chinese literature books, magazines, and cookbooks.
- 1) Read your 10 sentences. 2) (5P) Origami: balloon/ball.