Procedure for HS Chinese III (12/13/11)
目标 (MùBiāo): 1) I can make an origami product. 2) I can talk about modes of transportation, distances, travel times, as well as give directions.
功课: WB pages 26-27.
- 1) Round robin reading text passages on pages and answering simple conversation questions: Friday, 12/16/11. 2) Ms. Chang checks WB page 25. 3) Makeup work (Claire).
- 1) Go over text pages 34-35. 2) Class interview activity: WB page 29: make two sentences (how to get to school/how long does it take to get to school?
- Make Origami (butterfly).
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P (12/13/11)
Objectives: 1) I can sight read text passages fluently. 2) I can use on-line website tools and interactive computer game to review Chinese.
Homework: Review back nasal sounds handout and text passages on pages 41-42. Quiz tomorrow.
- 1) Take one copy of highlighted text passages. Ms. Chang checks Lesson Six character definitions. 2) Make recording. Submit your file to MS2P under Ms. Chang’s folder in O drive. Name your file as < last name >.WAV or < last name >.MP3. Return your highlighted text passages slip with your name on it. 3) Makeup work (Joy—worksheet/WB 30, Alex—Review Sounds2 pages 3-4/test, Jonah—test/skit, Jamie—test, Anna—WB page 30). 4) Check ProgressBook for accuracy.
- Go to P drive, click Ni Hao 1 interactive game and play Lesson Five game
- Go to http://www.learnnc.org/lp/editions/mandarin1/4168 and watch/listen to the video.
- Go to http://english.cntv.cn/program/learnchinese/20100806/100923.shtml and watch/listen to the video.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Ayvjy-Dgs for Pinyin 6 minutes song.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLq6F7BrgZw for Introduction to China.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 7P (12/13/11)
Objectives: 1) I can tell differences among various back nasal sounds. 2) I can talk about my family. 3) I can sight read pinyin sentences and text passages fluently.
Homework: 1) Practice reading text passages on pages 32-35. 2) Write new characters.
- 1) Captains check Lesson Six character definitions. 2) Makeup work (Kelley, Julia, Jennifer, Noah). 3) Back nasal sounds quiz.
- 1) Go over Review Sounds2 packet pages 5-6. 2) Teach new characters with terms (爸, 妈/媽, 哥, 弟, 姐, 妹).
- Finger Guessing game.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (12/13/11)
Objectives: 1) I can count numbers from zero to one hundred in Chinese. 2) I can recognize characters for numbers and simple pictures.
Homework: Review Chinese characters for numbers and counting principle.
- 1) Quick review. 2) Makeup work (2P: Lauren; 5P: Own S.). 3) CD: song for Chinese numbers. 4) Count numbers from zero to one hundred.
- Newspaper hunting activity.