Procedure for HS Chinese III (1/31/12)
目标 (MùBiāo): 1) I can apply learned materials to Amazing Race project. 2) I can give verbal directions.
功课: 1) Study for your chapter test. 2) Complete your Lesson Three oral exam by the end of Wednesday (after class, after school). No makeup test.
- 1) Take one copy of Amazing Race handout. Go over details. 2) Review 8 tasks (math equations, weather, shopping, clothes/colors, date/time, origami, paper cutting, tangram pieces, bonus—puzzles, rooms).
- Oral exam: road map ó review Amazing Race tasks.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (1/31/12)
Objectives: I can introduce my and other people’s family.
Homework: Lesson Seven character definitions.
- 1) Turn in your Lesson Six character worksheet. 2) Take one copy of Lesson Seven character worksheet. 3) No Chinese Club activity this Friday, 2/3/12 ó group picture day is on that day. 4) Be sure to have Ms. Chang sign your course recommendation. It has to be done by Friday, 2/3/12.
- Lesson Six chapter test.
- 1) (7P) Interview sharing (Abby, Weston, Maddy, Alex, Syam, Justin, Amari, Noah, Tyler). 2) Turn in any makeup work, if any.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (1/31/12)
Objectives: 1) I can say simple greeting terms. 2) I can write simple Chinese characters. 3) I can gain cultural knowledge about Chinese calligraphy.
Homework: 1) Review learned terms. 2) Complete rows of Chinese characters, if not done today.
- 1) Makeup work (3P: Jorja, Alanna—China reading packet; Connor, Nicholas: signature slip; 5P: Julia, Xander—China reading packet; Julia, Shaun: signature slip). 2) Team assignment (3P: Ahklien, Kirolos, Jorja; 5P: Gabriela, Dan). 3) Quick review. (Ni Hao, Ni Shi, Wo Shi, Zhang Lao Shi, Zai Jian, Zao, Ni Zao, Zao An, Zao Shang Hao, Shang Ke, Xia Ke). 3) Teach new terms (Qi Li, Jiang Li, Zuo Xia, Qing Zuo).
- Teach Chinese characters (kou, shui, huo, ren). Collect if done.
- DVD: calligraphy.