Procedure for HS Chinese III (1/11/12)
目标 (MùBiāo): 1) I can give and follow directions. 2) I can compare and contrast Chinese and American cultural and societal differences through viewing a Chinese movie. 3) I can hold a 4-minute conversation.
功课: 1) 寫/写新生字. 2) Scene 4 Comprehension questions. Due Friday. 3) Review all possible conversation questions. Oral exam tomorrow.
- Turn in your WB pages 34/36 and Movie (Scene 3) comprehension questions. Bonus points for electronic version and hard copy of midterm questions are due at the end of school day.
- Teach new characters with terms (操, 场/場, 操场/場, 体/體操, 运动场/運動場, 网球场/網球場, 棒球场/場, 篮球场//籃球場, 足球场/場).
- 1) Movie time. 2) Conversation question practice.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (1/11/12)
Objectives: I can showcase my Chinese oral proficiency in my midterm conversation part.
Homework: 1) WB pages 33-35 & 38-40, if not complete in class. 2) Study for midterm writing and listening (statements) sections.
- 1) Captains check WB pages 33-34. 2) Makeup work?? 3) Model WB page 35.
- Oral midterm ó Seat work: WB pages 33, 34, 35, 38, 39 (5 interview questions only) and 40.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (1/11/12)
Objectives: 1) I can say colors in Chinese. 2) I can talk about my preferences of colors, sports and animals in Chinese.
Homework: Review learned terms.
- 1) Makeup work (3P: Luke, Keaton; 5P: Donnie, Ryan, Andre). 2) Quick review (3P: hong se, huang se, hei se, bai se, lan se, lu se; 5P: hong se, huang se, hei se, bai se, lan se, lu se, zi se, zong se). 3) Teach new terms (3P: zi se, zong se, fen hong se, cheng se, hui se; 5P: fen hong se, cheng se, hui se, xi huan).
- 1) Pass out/go over animal and sports handouts. Supplementary terms?