Procedure for HS Chinese III (1/12/12)
目标 (MùBiāo): I can hold a 4-minute conversation.
功课: 1) WB pages 38-39 & 41, if not done in class. 2) Study for your midterm.
- 1) Return papers (Scene 3). 2) Makeup work (Collin, Antonio, Brad).
- Conversation questions oral exam <=> seat work: WB pages 38-39 & 41. Turn in if you are done.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (1/12/12)
Objectives: I can showcase my mastery of Chinese language skill in my midterm.
Homework: Study for midterm (Part II)
- 1) Turn in your WB to Ms. Chang. 2) Makeup work (2P: Jonah; 7P: Kelley, Maddie). 3) Return papers. 4) Check ProgressBook for accuracy.
- Midterm (Writing + Listening parts).
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (1/12/12)
Objectives: 1) I can talk about myself and my family. 2) (2P) I can acquire cultural knowledge about Chinese food. (5P) I can acquire cultural knowledge about Chinese housing system.
- 1) Quick review (hong se, huang se, hei se, bai se, lan se, lv se, zi se, zong se, fen hong se, cheng se, hui se). 2) Teach new terms (xi huan). 3) Write sentences #8-#10. 4) Practice reading sentences #1-#10. 5) Collect draft #2.
- Cultural reading: 3P: Chinese food. 5P: Chinese housing system.
- DVD time : Chinese Program in American Schools.