Procedure for HS Chinese IV and III (1/18/12)
HS Midterm week. No regular class today.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (1/18/12)
Objectives: 1) I can talk about my family in Chinese. 2) I can compare and contrast American ad Chinese cultural differences through viewing a Chinese movie. 3) I can sing a Chinese song.
Homework: 1) Practice reading text passages. 2) Practice singing the Chinese song. 3) Complete (typing) movie discussion questions.
- 1) Turn in your WB if you have not turned in yet. Return your WB. 2) Makeup work (7P: Amari). 3) Pass out midterm grades for review. 4) Sharing study strategies and study habits. 5) (2P only) About tomorrow morning…
- 1) Read text passages on pages 43-46. 2) Video sharing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8xurIQuU0Q
- 1) (2P only) Conversation time. 2) Song time. 3) (7P only) Movie time.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (1/18/12)
Objectives: 1) I can talk about myself and my family in Chinese. 2) I can apply 10 Chinese terms and create an art project. 3) I can acquire cultural knowledge through reading Chinese literature.
Homework: Practice reading your 10 sentences. Oral presentation tomorrow.
- 1) Turn in your art project ó reading time (magazines, books, cook books, etc) + work on your HR.
- 1) Check out Chinese I class roster. 2) (5P) Return all papers.
- PP Presentation / treat time.
- (5P) DVD: Forbidden City.