Procedure for HS Chinese III (4/17/12)
目标 (MùBiāo): 1) I can talk about travel plans, discuss travel preparations and read travel itineraries. 2) I can review for my semester oral exam. 3) I can review for my semester exam.
功课: 1) 写新生字. 2) Make note card for your oral exam. 3) Be prepared to write a letter. Due next Tuesday, 4/24/12.
- 1) Return papers. Makeup work (Collin + Michaela—character worksheet + character definitions + chapter test). 2) Finish up your video project oral quiz by this Friday. 3) Ms. Chang checks your Lesson Seven character definitions. 4) Browse through Lesson Seven.
- Teach new characters with terms (旅, 旅行, 行李, 旅客, 算, 打算, 暑, 中暑, 假, 假人, 暑假, 春假, 寒假, 参, 参加).
- 1) Pair activity: conversation practice (text page 59). 2) Self-evaluation of your video project.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (4/17/12)
Objectives: 1) I can describe my facial features and talk about my body parts. 2) I can practice for my semester oral exam. 3) I can review for my semester exam.
Homework: Review learned terms.
- 1) Take one copy of Lesson Ten supplementary handout and Voki instruction sheet. 2) Go over handout.
- 1) (5P) Class activity: Lesson Seven: family pets. 2) Lesson Six: family paragraph.
- Write draft with sentences about your facial features.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (4/17/12)
Objectives: 1) I can acquire cultural knowledge about Chinese family structure and Chinese yo-yo). 2)
Homework: 1) Complete your art project. 2) Practice reading your oral presentation sentences.
- 1) Art project due tomorrow. Go over submission procedure + bring in work to do tomorrow. 2) Makeup work (3P: Bliss; 5P: Megan, Sarah, Pammy). 3) Practice reading 10 sentences.
- 1) Videos. 2) Showcase Chinese artifacts.