Procedure for HS Chinese III (6/1/12)
目标 (MùBiāo): 1) I can talk about illness and describe symptoms. 2) I can prepare for my semester exam.
功课: Study for your semester exam.
- 1) Turn in your exam permission form for Ms. Chang’s signature. 2) Take your WB home to study. 3) Turn in your Lesson Eight character worksheet on/before Monday and textbook on/before 6/7/12. 4) Makeup work (Caelan, Colin, Wyatt, Brad, John, Nate, Adam—WB pages 82, 84-85; Brad, Claire—video).
- 1) Practice writing problems. 2) Test samples of grammar correction problems.
Procedure for MS Chinese I 2P/7P (6/1/12)
Objectives: 1) I can ask and answer conversation questions in Chinese. 2) I can talk about myself in Chinese.
Homework: Practice reading your PPT, if you are not done yet.
- 1) Makeup work (2P: Jonah: Grammar correction/oral exam; Joy: character worksheet; 7P: Syam, Alex—character worksheet). 2) Return textbook. 3) Oral exam (2P: Andrew Bruno, Alex, Ben; 7P: Kelly, Michael, Matt).
- PPT presentation.
Procedure for MS Exploratory Chinese 3P/5P (6/1/12)
Objectives: 1) I can name colors in Chinese. 2) I can explore Chinese tangram game. 3) I can introduce myself in Chinese.
Homework: 1) Complete your art project. Due next Monday. 2) Practice reading your oral presentation.
- 1) Practice reading sentences #1-#10. 2) Quiz #4. 3) Earlier oral presentation/Earlier turning in art project start Monday.
- 1) Tangram piece: Part II. 3) DVD: Chinese silk / embroidery. Showcase silk worm cocoon and silk thread. 4) Showcase HS Chinese class video productions (music and traveling).