Procedure for HS 1P Chinese III (5/20/13)
目标: 1) I can prepare and review for my chapter test. 2) I can ask and answer simple conversation questions. 3) I can review my itinerary.
功课: 1) WB pages 78 / 80. 2) Study for Friday’s chapter test. 3) Practice conversation questions.
- 1) Makeup work (甘博力,乐芝蕾,柏丽雅,史玖丹,史尊凯,越野,史科礼). Return your itinerary draft. Go over common mistakes. 2) Captains check WB pages 76-77. Go over answer key. 3) Pass out / go over Lesson Seven study guide.
- Conversation questions Q/A.
Procedure for MS 2P/7P Chinese I (5/20/13)
Objectives: 1) I can ask and answer simple conversation questions. 2) I can create a PowerPoint project to talk about myself.
Homework: 1) PPT due this Thursday. 2) WB page 77.
1. 1) Ms. Chang checks your WB page 69/73. 2) Complete your final PPT slide and check your completion.
2. Semester oral exam: volunteer or random drawing for participants.
Procedure for MS 3P/5P Exploratory Chinese (5/20/13)
Objectives: 1) I can explore origami. 2) I can review for my quiz #2. 3) I can talk about myself in Chinese.
Homework: 1) Art project due: Monday, 6/3/12. Oral presentation due: Tuesday + Wednesday, 6/4-6/5/13. Quiz #3: Friday, 5/31/13. 2) Review counting principle. 3) Brainstorm ideas for your art project.
- 1) Return quiz #1 papers. 2) Quick review (20 Chinese characters).
- 1) Teach terms (jia, you, ge). 2) Write sentence #3. 3) Read sentences #1-#3.
- 1) Finish up 2nd origami. 2) (3P) Showcase art project samples (drawing).